MasterControl Speakers Bureau
Spoken words have the ability to inspire, improve job performance and leverage competitive advantage.
Finding the right person to deliver these words when you need them can be a challenge. Fortunately, we're equal to the test.
The MasterControl Speakers Bureau, a diverse group of industry experts, addresses and educates audiences at association events, tradeshows, forums, conferences and analyst meetings. The Bureau stands as a steady and dependable source of industry speakers in a world of rapid scientific and regulatory change, offering inspiration and fresh ideas for employees working in the life science arena.
Our speakers are available for presentations on a variety of topics and are available day or evening at no charge. Presentations vary in length from 30 minutes to an hour, followed by a short question-and-answer session. Some presentations include the use of slide or video media.
To secure a MasterControl speaker for your event, customize a proposal for your group or receive a bio on our most popular speakers, please submit your request at least one month prior to your meeting or event. Your request will not be shared with any other organization.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Top Five Ways the Automation of Document-Based Processes Can Boost a Company's Financials
- Ten Most Common Reasons for FDA 483 Observations and Warning Letter Citations
- Six Ways to Optimize Your Quality Management System to Ensure FDA and ISO Compliance
- How Software Helps Pharma/Biotech Maximize the Value of External Resources
- What's the Return on Investment?
- How to Launch an Effective Internet/Online Marketing Campaign
- The Pharmaceutical Industry's Transition to Electronic Processes
- How Effective Document Management Helps Pharmaceutical Companies Accelerate Time to Market
- How to Successfully Manage your Suppliers and Ensure Product Safety and Compliance
- Drug and Device Accountability Act of 2008
- Final FDA Rule on Dietary Supplements
- How 21 CFR Part 111 Helps Dietary Supplement Companies
- GAMP©5: A Risk-based Approach to Compliant GxP Computerized Systems
- SOP Management as a Compliance Tool in FDA and ISO Environments
- Automating Electronic Engineering Change Management (ECM) Systems to Reduce Compliance Risk and Improve Product Quality
- Validating Software Systems to Comply with CGMP and 21 CFR Part 11 Regulations
- 21 CFR Part 11 Risk of Non-compliance
- Noncompliance to FDA Quality Standards: What's the Risk to Executives?
- Advantages to Risk-Based Validation
- Risk Management: Best Practices for Medical Device Profitability
- The Importance of Effective Quality Management in Complying with the European Union's GMP Standards
- Five Ways MasterControl Ensures System Compliance with 21 CFR Part 11
- 21 CFR Part 11 - Are You Ready for an FDA Inspection?
- Calibration Software: The "Buck Starts" at User Requirements
- How to Kick-Start Your CAPA Process
- Software Automation in the Blood and Biologics Industry
- Automating Training Control Processes to Comply with FDA and ISO Requirements
- Effective Nonconformance Management: Key to FDA and ISO Compliance
- Engineering and Quality Teams in Medical Device Firms: Can We All Get Along?
- Simplifying CAPA: Seven Steps to a Comprehensive CAPA Plan
- The Top Five Challenges of BOM Management
- Software Automation Trends in the Medical Device Industry
- SO 14000 Quality Standards
- Quality Audit - A Tool for Continuous Improvement and Compliance
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the fee for a speaker? MasterControl speakers charge no fee for appearances.
- Who arranges and pays for travel costs? We will make the necessary arrangements. If your organization has a budget for travel expenses, we'd welcome this assistance.
- Is small-group online training available? Yes, provided you have the technology to access this training. If you require customized training, a small fee may be requested to cover the time needed to develop materials applicable to your group.
- Will the session be audio- or videotaped? At this time, we have no plans to audio- or videotape presentations. You are welcome to do so with prior permission of the speaker.
- May I request a specific speaker? Yes. However, your first choice may not be available based on schedules or other commitments. All requests must be submitted via the request form (this links to the request form).
- What happens after I've chosen a topic? May I talk to the speaker before my event? Yes, we encourage you to do so. We'll set up an initial planning interview. We will pass the information along to the speaker and set up a convenient time for a phone call or series of calls with your key people. You are encouraged to stay in contact with the speaker as the event develops.
- Is there a fee for doing business with the MasterControl Speakers Bureau? Unlike many speaker bureaus, we charge no fee for working with you.
- What happens if the speaker must cancel at the last minute? Illness, accidents and travel problems do occur but we will do everything possible to locate an appropriate substitute speaker for your event.
- How many MasterControl Speakers Bureau programs can my organization host in a year? Each organization is limited to two Speakers Bureau programs per fiscal year.
- May I suggest a topic? Absolutely! We will do our best to fulfill your request.