The life sciences industry’s approach to quality is being reshaped by the convergence of factors such as the global COVID-19 pandemic and the continuing expansion of business ecosystems. As companies’ personnel and partners are becoming increasingly dispersed geographically, the industry’s dynamics are changing — and so are the expediencies of quality management. Companies whose approaches to quality have been primarily focused on control and standardization are finding it necessary to incorporate flexibility and improved collaboration into their methodologies. The harmonization of all these characteristics has become integral to effective quality management. It also provides new opportunities for data collection and analysis utilizing ML, AI and NLP.
In this webinar, presenters will demonstrate how advanced technologies provide substantive advantages that enable companies to succeed in and adapt to the evolving quality landscape, including:
- Universally aligned quality that extends throughout globally dispersed business units and remote workforces.
- Data connectivity across the product life cycle that enables users to instantaneously access critical and current information precisely when it’s needed most.
- Streamlined quality management processes that facilitate better and faster adjustments and decision-making.
- Unprecedented efficiencies in quality event management (QEM).
- System configurability and platform integration capabilities that enable companies to maintain a single source of truth for up-to-date data.
- Connected systems open new avenues to improve the value of your data with AI, ML and NLP technologies. MasterControl presenters will share their expertise about:
- Specific enhancements MasterControl is building into its solutions to address the industry’s evolving approach to quality.
- The expectations life sciences companies have of contemporary quality management systems and trends that our teams are encountering in the life sciences.
- The vision and roadmap for MasterControl’s advanced quality tools.
- Configurable, Integration with other system, Data Analytics.