Automate Your Change Control Processes with Electronic Change Orders
The MasterControl Change Control™ software solution is designed to automate and effectively manage every step of the change control process, from submission through actual implementation, verification, and close of project. MasterControl streamlines and simplifies change control processes such as task assignments and electronic change orders. The primary benefit of the MasterControl system is that it automates all personnel assignments pertaining to change control, including task routing, change order notifications, follow-up, escalations, and approvals.
Automation helps simplify the regulatory environment, making it easier to maintain compliance. A high-quality electronic change order solution like MasterControl helps ensure continuously sustained compliance by keeping your quality system always ready for inspections and audits.
MasterControl Electronic Change Order Features and Benefits
Here are some of the ways MasterControl eases some of the major change control challenges your company might be facing:
- Disconnected processes: MasterControl is an integrated solution that effectively connects users, data, and processes under a centralized system. This connectivity-demonstrated by automated capabilities such as automatic task triggering and electronic change orders-vastly improves communication and efficiency, and helps ensure that issues don't fall through the cracks.
- Poor turnaround time: MasterControl integrates and streamlines the entire change control process for faster turnaround. It offers electronic change orders and best-practice forms that incorporate priority level as well as escalations. Plus, the reports and electronic change orders that MasterControl can generate provide real-time status for all change control tasks.
- Training Programs not integrated with change processes: With MasterControl, change control processes can be tightly integrated with training control. Any change to a document / process that warrants new training can be set to automatically trigger new training tasks and change orders.
- Disconnected change control procedures: The Web-based platform provided by MasterControl guarantees that all users involved in the change control process can stay abreast of electronic change orders from virtually anywhere.
- No form-to-form launching: With an automated system like MasterControl, an change order can be effectively launched directly from a corrective/preventive action (CAPA) form, connecting one process to the next. MasterControl maintains the links to the change orders so users can review a completed process and see what invoked the change. Relevant information from the CAPA form is automatically entered into the change submission form.
- Disorganized systems: MasterControl's Explorer, similar to Windows Explorer, is an easy-to-use tool that helps users find and access documents and electronic change orders quickly. All documents related to a particular change order can be grouped together in these Explorers.
An added benefit of the MasterControl change control system is the peace of mind that comes with first class technical support. We can't be successful if you're not successful and choosing MasterControl means getting the necessary technical support to ensure project success. MasterControl experts offer the expertise, infrastructure, and flexibility to meet every customer's needs, from initial installation to implementation of electronic change orders to regular maintenance.
To Learn More on Electronic Change Orders
To learn more about MasterControl's electronic change order software, please feel free to contact a MasterControl representative.