How Can MasterControl Incident Reporting Software Help You?
MasterControl Incident Reporting serves as a pre-screen system to capture a wide variety of quality and non-quality events and to escalate issues to the appropriate channels. Here are some examples of how MasterControl is helping companies resolve major incident reporting issues:
Features and Benefits of MasterControl Incident Reporting:
- Automatic Routing: : Issues are automatically routed to a designated Incident Coordinator who routes the report appropriately. Participants can be added “on the fly” as needed.
- Robust Reporting Capabilities: Using MasterControl’s fully customizable reporting, the incident report queue can be monitored and the occurrence of incidents analyzed. Pre-configured reports include Active Incident Reports, Incident Reports by Issue Type, and Incident Reports by Department.
- Part 11-Compliant Features: MasterControl provides time-stamped audit trail, reporting, and electronic signature capabilities that fully satisfy the FDA’s 21 CFR Part 11 requirements. Security features include dual passwords for document approval; password expiration, encryption, and certification; and account lockout to stop unauthorized users from gaining system access.
- Unparalleled Validation Features: To better meet the needs of companies in regulatory environments, the MasterControl validation approach dramatically cuts the time, pain, and cost involved in validation. MasterControl's continuum of innovative validation products and services include MasterControl Transfer OQ™.
- Product Training: MasterControl’s Professional Services team has developed a comprehensive training program that serves as a foundation for successful project implementation and helps companies realize software ROI faster. The team conducts training at MasterControl’s state-of-the-art Education Center in Salt Lake City and also at customers’ facilities.
- Technical Support: Choosing MasterControl means getting the necessary technical support to ensure project success. MasterControl offers the expertise, infrastructure, and flexibility to meet every customer’s needs, from initial installation to regular maintenance.
MasterControl Inc. produces software solutions that enable regulated companies to get their products to market faster, while reducing overall costs and increasing internal efficiency. MasterControl securely manages a company’s critical information throughout the entire product lifecycle. Our software is known for being easy to implement, easy to validate and easy to use. MasterControl solutions include quality management, document management/document control, product lifecycle management, audit management, training management, bill of materials, supplier management, submissions management, and more. Supported by a comprehensive array of services based on industry best practices, MasterControl provides our customers with a complete information management solution across the entire enterprise. For more information about MasterControl, visit www.mastercontrol.com, or call: 800-825-9117 (U.S.); +44 (0) 1256 325 949 (Europe); or 03-6801-6147 (Japan).