Compliant Customer Complaint Procedures Software
Sustained Compliance: MasterControl's customer complaint procedures software helps biotechnology companies attain and sustain FDA GMP compliance by optimizing the process of customer complaint management by speeding up the turnaround from complaint submission to resolution, and keeping the overall quality system always ready for FDA GMP inspections or ISO quality audits.
- Increase the Efficiency of Customer Complaint Procedures Through Automation: MasterControl software automates all tasks pertaining to customer complaints, including notification, follow-up, and escalation of overdue assignments. Automation helps simplify the compliance environment, making it easier to stay compliant.
- Simple Three-Step Process: This best-practice process is incorporated in a pre-configured, multi-page form that starts with the processing of a customer complaint, automatically moving to the internal investigation step, and culminating with a resolution of the issue.
- Centralized Repository: All customer complaint procedures related to complaint handling will be stored in a secure, centralized repository, making it easy to search and retrieve them during an FDA inspection or an ISO audit.
- Analytics and Reporting for Customer Complaint Procedures: MasterControl's advanced analytics and reporting capability increases management oversight and demonstrates appropriate controls to regulatory agencies. The solution includes the following customizable reports: complaint summary; in-process complaints; complaints categorized by type, product, and department; trending categorized by complaint type, product, and department.
- MedWatch Form: The customer complaint procedures may streamline the reporting of an adverse event, which comes with its own set of regulatory requirements. This solution includes the FDA's MedWatch 3500A form for mandatory reporting of adverse events, allowing a seamless handover to an adverse events specialist while ensuring that all required data is immediately collected.
- Solid Audit Trail: Customer Complaint Procedures Software Provides a secure, time-stamped audit trail as required by 21 CFR Part 11. MasterControl documents the identity of anyone who creates or modifies an electronic record, when the action occurred, and the changes made.
- Revision Control: MasterControl ensures that only the current version of a document is available.
Connected Customer Complaint Procedures
Integrated Quality Management: MasterControl connects the paperless customer complaint software with other quality processes for a holistic approach to quality management.
- Easy Access: MasterControl Customer Complaint procedures software is configured on a web-based system so it can connect employees, customers, suppliers, and others involved in the customer-complaint process regardless of location.
- External Links: MasterControl connects the complaint-handling process to the rest of the quality system, providing links to corrective actions and adverse-event handling. Via an external link, this solution can be integrated with other computer systems. For example, a link can be provided on a company website, within a CRM application (or any application that supports URL links), so employees, customers, or partners can easily initiate a customer complaint. This connectivity will help managers track a complaint from initiation to completion and give them the ability to proactively improve the customer complaint procedures.
- CAPA Integration: MasterControl provides the option to integrate customer-complaint handling with the corrective and preventive action process to automatically escalate any serious quality problem.
Complete Customer Complaint Procedures Software
Enterprise-wide Product Application: MasterControl can handle every department's forms and documents-based processes with the help of customer complaint procedures software, making it an ideal enterprise-wide solution.
- Integrate Customer Complaint Procedures Software with Other Applications: MasterControl can integrate with other applications like ERP, LIMS, accounting, and human resources applications to accommodate departmental needs.
- Easy to Search: A standardized Google-like search window is available throughout the application, which means all authorized users throughout the organization can search and retrieve change control-related tasks and documents.
- Easy to Find: MasterControl's Organizer, similar to Windows Explorer, is an easy-to-use tool that helps users find and access documents quickly. Every department can maintain its own Organizers and documents can be stored in multiple Organizers. System administrators can control and automatically update the documents through a dynamic link in the InfoCard.
- Automation of Forms-Based Processes: Any forms-based process unique to a department (i.e., application forms for HR, customer satisfaction survey forms for Customer Service Department) can be automated. A department can keep the look and function of existing forms or create entirely new customer complaint procedures.
For More Information on Customer Complaint Procedures Software
For more information about customer complaint procedures, please feel free to contact a MasterControl representative.