How Can MasterControl's Mobile Quality Management Software Systems Help You?
MasterControl Mobile is designed to enable remote personnel such as sales/service field employees, manufacturing workers, executives, etc., to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively wherever they are and whenever they have time. It allows users to access information within the MasterControl mobile quality management software system from a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
Here's how MasterControl's mobile quality management software addresses some of the major challenges that companies face when attempting to increase efficiency with MasterControl solutions:
|Mobile Quality Management Challenges||MasterControl Mobile Quality Management Software Solutions|
|Lack of Access:|
Computer access is limited in manufacturing environments, which typically leads to a reliance on paper. Manufacturing workers often need access to documents such as SOPs and other information but they spend most of their time away from a computer station.
Using MasterControl's mobile quality management software, any user can easily access critical information from anywhere using a mobile device. It extends the benefits of an automated system far beyond employees’ desks at the office. The mobile quality management software system helps companies cut down on paperwork, inefficiency, and compliance problems.
|No Remote Availability:|
There is often a need to access information from the quality management system from remote locations.
MasterControl's mobile quality management software provides quick access to documents and information when personnel visit clients, prospects, suppliers, vendors, etc.
|System Rarely Used by Executives:|
Executives are often needed for critical approvals, but typically don’t have much time to devote to such tasks. Consequently, they are less involved in quality management.
Executive Access: Executives with mobile devices are more likely to participate in the quality management system. MasterControl's mobile quality management software allows executives to not only know when they have critical approvals, but also perform these approvals within the system from wherever they are, whenever they have time.
Features and Benefits of MasterControl's Mobile Quality Management System
- Access to MasterControl Anywhere, Anytime: Users with mobile devices can participate in the mobile quality management system where and when they want to.
- Save Time and Resources: Any user who spends a significant amount of time away from their computer—such as manufacturing workers, executives, or field personnel—can still quickly access critical tasks and information in the MasterControl mobile quality management system, which saves time, money, and man-hours.
- Access Documents and Task Assignments Exactly Where Work is Being Done: MasterControl Mobile extends the benefits of an automated system to the manufacturing area and any other location away from the user’s typical workplace – his or her desk.
- Cost Minimization: Going mobile helps companies reduce the costs of using outdated information in manufacturing environments, failing to capture quality event information, and giving outdated product literature to customers or prospects.
- Works with Multiple Devices: MasterControl's mobile quality management software has been specifically designed to work with a broad set of smartphones and tablets.
Enhanced Usability of MasterControl's Mobile Quality Management System
MasterControl Mobile significantly extends the usability of the mobile quality management software system. It allows users a variety of options they can take advantage of remotely such as:
- Search for, view, and email documents
- Launch quality processes (such as a non-conformance, a complaint, etc.)
- Perform data collection for these quality processes
- View the "My Tasks" function and take corresponding actions, such as document approval, collaboration, form approval, form data entry, training, and project task signoff
- Enable data collection for other processes, such as equipment calibration, etc.
To Learn More About MasterControl's Mobile Quality Management Software Systems
To learn more about MasterControl's mobile quality management software systems, please feel free to contact a MasterControl representative.
MasterControl produces software solutions that enable regulated companies to get their products to market faster, while reducing overall costs and increasing internal efficiency. MasterControl securely manages a company’s critical information throughout the entire product lifecycle. Our software is known for being easy to implement, easy to validate and easy to use. MasterControl QMS and QEM solutions include quality management, document management/document control, product lifecycle management, audit management, training management, bill of materials, supplier management, submissions management, and more. Supported by a comprehensive array of services based on industry best practices, MasterControl provides our customers with a complete information management solution across the entire enterprise. For more information about MasterControl, visit www.mastercontrol.com, or call: 800-825-9117 (U.S.); +44 1256 325 949 (Europe); or +81 (3) 5422 6665 (Japan).
No SiteLinks found for this page