Benefits of the MasterControl SharePoint Connector:
- Users can log in to MasterControl and find vital documents without leaving SharePoint
- The system automatically updates pertinent links when templates are updated, insuring that users are working with the most current version
- Documents created in MasterControl can be seamlessly copied back into SharePoint webparts
- Dynamic link functionality
- Enhanced collaboration within SharePoint
- Simplified document copying
- Easy storage, revision, and approval of document templates
MasterControl Inc. is a global provider of GxP process, quality audit and document management software solutions for life science companies. MasterControl™ products are easy to use, easy to deploy, easy to validate, and easy to maintain. They incorporate industry best practices for automating and connecting every stage of the product development cycle, while facilitating regulatory compliance. By combining an integrated platform with a continuum of risk-based software validation products and services, MasterControl drives down the total cost of ownership and enables customers to extend their investment across the enterprise. Nearly 400 companies, more than any other QMS provider, currently use MasterControl solutions for easier compliance, faster validation, and better process management. For more information about MasterControl, visit www.mastercontrol.com, or call 800-825-9117 (U.S.) or +44 118 9812838 (Europe).
To learn more about MasterControl’s SharePoint Connector, SharePoint webparts, and similar subjects, visit MasterControl’s Resource Center. The Resource Center features a plethora of free materials including white papers, tech papers, Q&As, product data sheets, and Webinars to help you learn more about SharePoint integration, SharePoint webparts, and similar GxP-related subject matters.
To speak with a MasterControl representative regarding the ability of MasterControl GxP process management solutions to enhance your company’s SharePoint webpart activities, contact MasterControl online or call toll free at 800-825-9117.
Items Related to SharePoint Webparts: