Online Customer Complaint Systems
Sustained Compliance: MasterControl helps blood banks and other blood-related companies attain and sustain FDA CGMP compliance by optimizing the complaint-handling process, speeding up the turnaround from complaint submission to resolution, and keeping the overall quality of online customer complaint system always ready for FDA CGMP inspections or ISO quality audits.
- Increased Efficiency Through an Online Complaint System: MasterControl software automates all tasks involved in online customer complaint system pertaining to customer complaints, including notification, follow-up, and escalation of overdue assignments. Automation helps simplify the compliance environment, making it easier to stay compliant.
- Simple Three-Step Process: This best-practice online customer complaint system is incorporated in a pre-configured, multi-page form that starts with the processing of a customer complaint, automatically moving to the internal investigation step, and culminating with a resolution of the issue.
- Centralized Repository: Via the online customer complaint system, all documents related to customer complaints will be stored in a secure, centralized repository, making it easy to search and retrieve them during an FDA inspection or an ISO audit.
- Analytics and Reporting: MasterControl's advanced analytics and reporting capability increases management oversight and demonstrates appropriate controls to regulatory agencies. The solution to create an effective online customer complaint system includes the following customizable reports: complaint summary; in-process complaints; complaints categorized by type, product, and department; trending categorized by complaint type, product, and department.
- MedWatch Form: An online customer complaint system may turn out to be the reporting of an adverse event, which comes with its own set of regulatory requirements. This solution includes the FDA's MedWatch 3500A form for mandatory reporting of adverse events, allowing a seamless handover to an adverse events specialist while ensuring that all required data is immediately collected.
- Solid Audit Trail: Provides a secure, time-stamped audit trail as required by 21 CFR Part 11. MasterControl documents the identity of anyone who creates or modifies an electronic record, when the action occurred, and the changes made.
- Suivi des révisions : MasterControl garantit que seule la version actuelle d'un document reste disponible.
Connected Online Customer Complaint Software
Integrated Quality Management: MasterControl connects the paperless customer complaints with other quality processes for a holistic approach to quality management and implement effective online customer complaint software.
- Easy Access: MasterControl's online customer complaint software is web-based so it can connect employees, customers, suppliers, and others involved in the customer complaint process regardless of location.
- External Links: MasterControl's online customer complaint software connects the complaint handling process to the rest of the quality system, providing links to corrective actions and adverse-event handling. Via an external link, this solution can be integrated with other computer systems. For example, a link can be provided on a company Web site, within a CRM application (or any application that supports URL links), so employees, customers, or partners can easily initiate a customer complaint. This connectivity will help managers track a complaint from initiation to completion and give them the ability to proactively improve the complaint handling process.
- CAPA Integration: MasterControl provides the option to integrate customer complaint handling with the corrective and preventive action process to automatically escalate any serious quality problem.
Complete Online Customer Complaint Software
Enterprise-wide Product Application: The MasterControl online complaint software can handle every department's forms and documents-based processes, making it an ideal enterprise-wide solution.
- Online Customer Complaint System Integrates with Other Applications: MasterControl's online customer complaint software can integrate with other applications like ERP, LIMS, accounting, and human resources applications to accommodate departmental needs.
- Recherche facilitée : une fenêtre de recherche normalisée de type Google est accessible dans toute l'application. Cela signifie que tous les utilisateurs autorisés dans l'organisation peuvent rechercher et extraire les tâches et documents relatifs au contrôle du changement .
- Easy to Find: MasterControl's Explorer, similar to Windows Explorer, is an easy-to-use tool available within the online customer complaint software that helps users find and access documents quickly. Every department can maintain its own Explorers and documents can be stored in multiple Explorers. System administrators can control and automatically update the documents through a dynamic link in the InfoCard.
- Automation of Forms-Based Processes: Any forms-based process unique to a department (i.e., application forms for HR, customer satisfaction survey forms for Customer Service Department) can be automated. A department can keep the look and function of existing forms or create entirely new ones.
For More Information on Online Customer Complaint Software Systems
For more information about MasterControl's online customer complaint software systems, please feel free to contact a MasterControl representative.