MasterControl's CAPA Workshop Course Overview
Are you getting the most of your current CAPA system? Find the answer to this question and many other CAPA-related concerns by attending the MasterControl CAPA workshop for quality professionals. Seasoned course instructors will come to your facility and teach you how to tackle the toughest CAPA challenges including, such as how to identify and prioritize nonconformances, shorten and better manage CAPA investigations, improve product quality, and ensure compliance. The material in this workshop is useful for any size organization in any regulated industry, and you do not have to be using an electronic quality management system (QMS) to benefit from this training. Course highlights include:
- Quality Events - You will examine the feeders to your CAPA system, and learn how to manage complaints, deviations, audit findings, and several other quality events. Key questions regarding CAPA forms will also be discussed.
- Issue Review - As a CAPA workshop participant, you will learn how to identify and prioritize events based on risk as well as how set up risk gateways into electronic solutions.
- Root Cause Analysis - You will learn how to investigate systemic issues to identify underlying root causes.
- Implementation and Effectiveness Checking - You will learn how to determine an appropriate solution to a CAPA as well as how to verify and validate, implement, monitor, and confirm the success of that solution.
The MasterControl CAPA Workshop Helps You Eliminate These Common CAPA Problems
CAPA is more than just having a good response to solving problems and correcting their respective causes. CAPA is a process that manages how issues are input, processed, and funneled into your quality system. It requires critical thinking for the successful identification of problem resolution, the implementation of that resolution, and the subsequent verification of the resolution's permanency. MasterControl's on-site CAPA workshop will provide you with the skills and tools you need to eliminate the following common CAPA problems:
- Countless open CAPAs with no resolution and too many people involved
- Internal investigators who can't solve problems and find causes
- Ineffective processes to utilize with personnel presenting data for root cause analysis
- CAPA processes that don't pass global FDA and EMEA standards
- No uniform, solid method for investigating problems
- No process for verifying and validating corrective actions that work
The on-site CAPA workshop is taught using a blended approach of classroom and real-life application. This "how-to" approach significantly increases knowledge retention and allows participants to apply the skills as they learn in a dynamic setting. Click here to review the workshop agenda.
Who Should Attend the MasterControl CAPA Workshop?
The CAPA workshop is appropriate for individuals who are regularly called upon to resolve events or whose input would aid in preventing problems. Examples include investigators, laboratory, QA/RA functions, managers, manufacturing supervisors, technicians, and engineers.
The CAPA workshop is appropriate for individuals who are regularly called upon to resolve events or whose input would aid in preventing problems. Examples include investigators, laboratory, QA/RA functions, managers, manufacturing supervisors, technicians, and engineers. The CAPA workshop is one of five on-site quality management workshops offered by MasterControl to help quality professional gain the skills they need to stay current and compliant in the workplace. The additional workshops are:
- Atelier sur les risques
- Audit Workshop
- Document Workshop
- Supplier Workshop
For More Information on MasterControl CAPA Workshops
For more information about the CAPA workshop, or any of our quality management workshops, contact the MasterControl Quality and Compliance Consulting Team or call 866.747.8767 today.