- How can I earn a free night at the Grand America Hotel?
- We're celebrating Masters Summit's first year at the dazzling Grand America Hotel by offering one free night to those who take advantage of the venue's special event rate.
To access this promotion, simply complete your Masters Summit 2020 registration and reserve your guestroom (via the booking link in your confirmation email) by 15 July. No additional action is required. During Masters Summit, MasterControl Events and the Grand America Hotel will issue a credit to your final bill covering the first night of your stay.
- What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Cancellation requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 October 2020. No refunds or credits will be given after that time.
If your plans change, substitute attendees are permitted and encouraged. Simply email email@example.com. Please include the original attendee's name and the substitute's name and contact information. No-shows are nonrefundable.
- Are meals included?
Every registration includes welcome coffee, light refreshments during breaks, and a full lunch during the days you are registered to attend. We'll cover breakfast for those who book rooms through the official Masters Summit booking page here.
Explore Salt Lake City's growing list of acclaimed restaurants for dinner.
- Are there any speaking opportunities at the Masters Summit?
Yes. We're looking for people who want to showcase how they use MasterControl software to improve quality and solve common—or uncommon—industry problems. If that's you, please submit an abstract by following the checklist below.
- 300-500 words
- Include a presentation title
- Include your presentation topic, summary, objectives, and goals
- Submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission deadline: 29 May 2020
Only complete abstracts will be considered.
If you're chosen to present you'll earn free admission to the Masters Summit general sessions that run 20-22 October 2020.