- Why should I attend?
- In short, because you'll see how quality changes everything across your organisation and in your career.
Beyond that, Masters Conference is an unforgettable experience dedicated to helping you and your organisation build a culture of quality that will be key in helping you achieve your goals.
Main stage speakers and industry experts will inspire and educate. You'll learn from other MasterControl customers who will share how they maximise the quality of their products and services. You'll get hands-on instruction on how to get the most out of your MasterControl solutions. And it's a great chance to network with some of the brightest minds in your field.
- Where can I get a discounted hotel rate?
- Hilton Milan
As the location for the event, Hilton Milan is pleased to offer 2020 Conference attendees a discounted accommodation rate of €218 per night (including VAT). Double occupancy rooms are available for an additional €30 per night. All rooms include a complimentary breakfast.
Reserve your room by 21 April 2020 to receive this special rate. Subject to availability. Hotel fees are nonrefundable from 7 days prior to arrival date.
- What is the cancellation and refund policy?
- Cancellation requests must be emailed to email@example.com no later than 10 April 2020. No refunds or credits will be given after that time.
If your plans change, substitute attendees are permitted and encouraged. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the original attendee's name and the substitute's name and contact information. No-shows are nonrefundable.
- Are meals included?
- Your registration includes welcome coffee, light refreshments during breaks and a full lunch during the days you are registered to attend. Dinner is provided as part of Tuesday night's evening experience.
Explore Milan's stunning selection of acclaimed restaurants for dinner.
- Are there any speaking opportunities at the Masters Conference?
- Yes. We're on the lookout for industry thought leaders who are ready to share the latest trends impacting quality, regulatory and operational professionals in life sciences as well as people who want to showcase how they use MasterControl software to improve quality and solve common — or uncommon — industry problems. If that's you, please submit an abstract by following the checklist below.
- 300-500 words
- Presentation title and presenter bio
- Presentation topic, summary, objectives and goals
Submit via email to email@example.com no later than 31 December 2019. Only complete abstracts will be considered.
If you're chosen to present, you'll earn free admission to the Masters Conference general sessions that run 12-14 May 2020.
- I have another question.
- Not every question is frequently asked. Email us yours at firstname.lastname@example.org.