IT Policy and Procedure and MasterControl™
An IT policy and procedures may include privacy of the employer's records; information security and preservation; responsible use of company computers, networks, and telephones; and the privacy of electronic communications.
Rules may be outlined regarding any number of resources or employee behaviors, including:
- Virus Prevention, Detection, and Removal
- E-mail Guidelines and Requirements
- IT Network Security
- IT Information Security
- Access Authorization and Modification
- Acceptable Workstation Use
- Jump Drives
- Progressive Discipline
- Employee Conduct
MasterControl Process™, an integrated part of the MasterControl quality management suite, automates, streamlines, and effectively manages forms-based processes throughout an organization to help ensure compliance with FDA regulations, ISO standards, and other regulations.
Here's how MasterControl Process addresses some of the major challenges that companies face in establishing and maintaining forms-based processes.
- MasterControl Process for IT policy and procedures, automates any forms-based process and offers best-practice features that prompt users with selected data. It automates routing, notification, escalation, and approval for faster turnaround. MasterControl is Web-based, so employees, customers, and suppliers can participate in forms-based processes (i.e., data input and verification) from virtually anywhere.
- In creating new forms or improving existing IT policy and procedures, companies can use a variety of field formats for accurate and accelerated data collection. With a click of a mouse, a user can select common responses keyed in the form fields that allow a list of data options previously entered. This helps ensure data is entered correctly into the form. Fields can also be set up to calculate data using simple or complex math operations.
- MasterControl integrates different quality processes for a more effective and efficient quality management. For example, a change submission form can be launched directly from a CAPA form, connecting one process to the next. Relevant information will be automatically entered into the new form of IT policy and procedures, reducing data entry and avoiding mistakes common in manual transfer of information.
Contact Us for More Details About IT Policy and Procedure Solutions
To learn more about MasterControl's IT policy and procedure software systems, visit MasterControl's Resource Center or feel free to contact MasterControl representative for more details. The Resource Center offers industry white papers, product data sheets, Q & As, case studies and webinars which provide extensive information for companies seeking new tools for change management.