MasterControl complements the SharePoint server program to facilitate streamlined business processes and provide incomparable document control. MasterControl offers a seamless, out-of-the-box integration with SharePoint that capitalizes on the benefits of SharePoint while adding truly robust compliance solutions.
How can the MasterControl SharePoint Connector™ Software System Help You Integrate with Microsoft SharePoint Software?
Here are just a few ways that MasterControl is helping SharePoint users control documents and manage business processes with greater ease and effectiveness:
|Microsoft SharePoint Challenges||MasterControl SharePoint Connector™ Software System Solution|
Many companies nested in SharePoint find themselves having to use separate software solutions for more advanced business processes that SharePoint was not designed to handle such as document control and personnel training. This usually results in processes that are overly complicated and time consuming.
|Connected Microsoft SharePoint System|
Rather than forcing users to manage disparate solutions, MasterControl connects the two robust systems so processes may be fulfilled within the same platform of customizable, unified solutions.
|SharePoint Document Confusion|
When documents are managed and controlled in different systems it is difficult for users to determine when and if they are working with the most up-to-date documents. Such challenges inevitably lead to duplicated efforts and wasted time.
With MasterControl, users are guaranteed that they are working with the most current version of a document. Stored in MasterControl’s secure, centralized repository, the most recent versions of documents are easily accessed with a mere click of a mouse. Links to these documents are easily added to the SharePoint library, making access simple for the SharePoint user.
|Difficulty Transitioning to New Process Management Solutions|
In instances when SharePoint does not offer sufficient functionality for all required business processes, new solutions may need to be implemented. Replacing and learning new systems can be confusing, time consuming, and a waste of resources.
|Seamless Transition to New Solutions|
With MasterControl’s SharePoint Connector, users can continue to use the SharePoint interface with which they are already familiar and simply enhance its capabilities by adding unparalleled document control and other MasterControl business process functionalities.
MasterControl SharePoint Connector Features and Benefits
- Connected Systems: Without leaving SharePoint, users are able to log in to MasterControl and locate important documents or export a document from SharePoint into MasterControl. MasterControl InfoCards can be checked out and edited from within SharePoint.
- Easy Storage, Revision, and Approval: Document templates can be effortlessly stored, revised, and approved within the MasterControl system and used from within SharePoint to create new documents with ease.
- Dynamic Link Functionality: When templates are updated in MasterControl, the system automatically updates relevant links to ensure that users are working with the most current version.
- Enhanced Collaboration: Users can start documents from templates and collaborate in SharePoint. Documents can be automatically routed for final review and approval in MasterControl.
- Controlled Copies: Final controlled copies of documents are securely maintained in the MasterControl system. Links to the final controlled copies may be placed back in SharePoint, if desired, so other users may view them.
- Simplified Document Copying: Documents created in MasterControl can be seamlessly copied back into SharePoint. Document templates stored in MasterControl’s secure Web-based repository can be copied into SharePoint for easy access.
- Assured Compliance: For companies doing business in regulatory environments, MasterControl ensures that its solutions are fully compliant with regulatory requirements such as the FDA’s 21 CFR Part 11. MasterControl provides time-stamped audit trails, reporting, and electronic signature capabilities. Security features include dual passwords for document approval as well as password expiration, encryption, and certification.
- Web-based System: MasterControl connects different departments with each other and with data and processes, all under a secure and centralized Web-based system. This connectivity helps promote quality throughout the enterprise by allowing management to continuously monitor and proactively improve quality processes. MasterControl helps companies meet key CGMP requirements and regulatory standards, while at the same time increasing efficiency and keeping compliance costs down.
- Continuous Validation™: MasterControl considers validation an integral part of software solutions for customers subject to regulatory requirements. Our “continuous validation” approach dramatically cuts the time, pain, and cost involved in validation, making it easier to re-validate future upgrades. MasterControl’s continuum of products and services address different levels of validation needs based on individual risk assessment, including innovative products and services such as MasterControl Transfer OQ.
No SiteLinks found for this page