Automated Risk Management Training
Optimizing a program for risk management via software designed specifically to optimize risk management training. It can powerfully affect a company's ability to succeed in today's marketplace. Three applications from MasterControl assure the optimization of risk management:
- MasterControl Training™ consists of a training application that automates the assignment and monitoring of risk management training tasks, the grading of online exams, and the sequencing of training courses. Any change to a document or a process that requires new training automatically initiates new training tasks when the change is approved by authorized personnel.
- MasterControl Documents™organizes and keeps track of all documents in the system, including those generated by the training application.
- MasterControl Process™enables training or learning management ( LMS )software to be integrated with other business processes such as change control, customer complaints, corrective/preventive action (CAPA), and audits. This provides the integrated approach to risk management that is necessary.
Risk Management Training Resource Center
Visit MasterControl's Resource Center to learn more about the risk management training application that we offer. Here, you can also review current industry best practices, case studies, and FDA regulations and ISO standards. The Resource Center includes the following educational and resource materials:
- Data sheets on all MasterControl products and services
- White papers about risk management training and other topics of interest
- Tech papers on a variety of subjects related to quality management
- Q and As regarding the software for training control, and other topics of interest
- Case studies on GMP training and the risk management training process
- Online demos of a variety of software
To Learn More About Risk Management Training
To learn more about training control in general and the risk management training by MasterControl in particular, please feel free to contact a MasterControl representative.