MasterControl Paperless Office Solutions
ISO standards, FDA requirements, and similar industry regulations require such a tremendous amount of documentation that manual, paper-based systems are nothing more than a waste of company resources. MasterControl's paperless office software solution suite maximizes savings while insuring that regulations are met and tasks are efficiently administered, documented, and tracked. Companies can "go green" by utilizing MasterControl to:
- Integrate with other systems
- Hold any type of document in a centralized electronic repository
- Manage the scanning of documents
- File documents virtually
- Electronically manage bills of materials (BOMs) and/or supplier lists
- Manage quality processes (i.e., audits, CAPAs, customer complaints, deviations, equipment calibrations, etc.)
MasterControl Paperless Office Features
Features of the MasterControl paperless office software solution include:
- A secure, Web-based paperless office repository for all documentation
- Automated routing and delivery of assigned tasks
- Automated tracking and follow-up notification when tasks are completed
- Customizable reports and online charting
- Advanced analytics that can group and dynamically capture, trend, and link relevant data
MasterControl offers paperless office solutions to a variety of industries, including:
- Medical device
- ...and more
For more information about paperless office solutions, FDA and ISO standards, and the latest industry news, please visit the MasterControl Resource Center. Free white papers, webinars, and other complimentary research materials are available for companies looking for paperless office solutions.
Want to learn more about paperless office solutions? The MasterControl team is always on hand to answer your questions. Call 800-825-9117 or contact us online.
Leading the field of paperless office software solutions, MasterControl Inc. offers an integrated, easy-to-use and configurable software system that can help companies effectively and efficiently manage documents and quality processes. MasterControl's paperless office solutions are specifically based on companies' needs to attain and maintain regulatory compliance.