How Can A Clinical Trial Management Software System Help Your Organization?
The number of different groups involved in a clinical trial is only exceeded only by the overwhelming number of documents, processes, and tasks that must be executed and managed during the course of the trial. To keep up with these workloads and stay competitive a company must find ways to cut costs and increase efficiencies at each step of the clinical trial. A clinical trial management software system can be an invaluable efficiency-building tool your company can implement as you endeavor to achieve these goals.
The MasterControl Clinical Suite is designed to manage all of the documents, tasks, processes, relationships, audits, and training that must be administered and controlled throughout the life of a clinical trial. The MasterControl Clinical Suite is a complete clinical trial management software system designed to streamline and increase reuse of information while simplifying the processes and tasks that need to be executed during the lifespan of a clinical trial.
Overcoming Common Challenges with Clinical Trial Management Software
During the course of a clinical trial there are countless hurdles that seem nearly impossible to overcome when utilizing outdated legacy systems. For instance, consider the inherent complications of importing and exporting high value batches from various sources (internal, CROs, clinical sites, etc.). An effective clinical trial management software system - such as the solution offered by MasterControl - can provide many simple and practical methods for batch importing and exporting of content to/from the system.
Managing all of the documents, tasks, and processes during the life of a clinical trial can be overwhelming and the sheer volume of documents that comprise a clinical trial master file add difficulties of exponential proportions. The MasterControl clinical trial management software system's TMF project management capability allows a user to plan TMF documents and tasks as a Project with automated task reminders and updates that are generated when tasks are executed and promoted though various lifecycles. In addition, the MasterControl Reference Model - TMF JumpStart configuration is based on the DIA Reference Model. Using this model increases efficiency and provides a central location for all required TMF documents.
The management of site documentation and trial eligibility information from hundreds of sites for various clinical studies creates added headaches during clinical trials as well. With MasterControl's clinical trial management software system, each clinical site's information and documents can be linked, searched, and reported on. This information includes facilities, equipment, past trial participation, and audit history as well as site - and study - specific documents.
Features and Benefits of MasterControl's Clinical Trial Management Software System
- A Complete Clinical Trial Management Software System: A clinical trial involves various documents, tasks, and processes that are most often dependent upon each other and share common information. The MasterControl clinical trial management software system's integrated modules increase reuse and efficiency throughout the clinical trial process.
- Industry Recognized Best Practice: The DIA TMF Reference Model has been adopted as an industry best practice standard for ensuring completeness of documentation for a clinical trial from various resources both internal and external to an organization.
- Simple Implementation: As many employees are familiar with the DIA TMF Reference Model, using MasterControl's Reference Model-TMF Jumpstart configuration decreases implementation time, ensures that companies get a more standard configuration, and reduces the learning curve.
- Mobile Access to the Clinical Trial Management Software System: External light users and mobile users can quickly access information critical to their roles (monitor, auditor, investigators) as well as enhance the flow of information and execution of tasks, thereby reducing cycle time (i.e., review, approval, and training).
MasterControl's Clinical Trial Management Software System Provides Solutions For:
TMF Document Management - Document Management
- Document Types, Metadata, and Taxonomy based on the Drug Information Association's (DIA) Trial Master File (TMF) Reference Model
- Workflows: Routes, Collaboration, and Electronic Signatures
Clinical Processes Management - Process Management
- GCP: Trial Initiation, Closeout, Clinical CAPA
TMF Project Management - Project Management
- Project Plan Template based on the DIA TMF Reference Model
- Integrated Project Tasks: Documents, Processes, etc.
Clinical Site Management - Site Qualification and Relationship Management
- Site Information (Facilities, Equipment, Audit History) and Documentation
GCP Audit - Audits
- Clinical Site and Partner (i.e., CRO, CMO) Audits
GCP Training - Employee, Partner, and Investigator Training
- Configurable Test/Quiz Setup
- Access Documents, Processes, Tasks, and Training Courses from tablets or smartphones
Contact Master Control for Clinical Trial Management Software Systems
To learn more about clinical trial management software systems, feel free to contact MasterControl representative today or call -825-9117 (U.S.); +44 (0) 1256 325 949 (Europe); or +81 (3) 5422 6665 (Japan).