We Want Your Articles!
Please feel free to send your questions about specific topics to the editor.
Lifeline Publications welcomes articles that are informative, interesting, and useful to professionals striving to meet various regulations and standards, including FDA, ISO, and CLIA, or articles benefitting professionals interested in improving their product lifecycle management processes. The topics covered in the publications include: different aspects of FDA and ISO compliance (regulations, standards, guidances, etc.); management issues affecting quality, compliance, productivity, efficiency, product lifecycle management and related costs; and industry trends impacting any of the aforementioned professionals. Articles discussing issues and problems should offer some practical solutions, if possible. Authors may submit their articles to any of the following publications:
- Don’t plagiarize. The author has the ultimate responsibility in ensuring the article’s accuracy and integrity.
- Article length should not exceed 2,000 words. Send it as a Microsoft Word document to the editor. Put "Submission" in the subject heading of your e-mail. The article should contain the author's name, a recent photo, company, phone number, e-mail address, and a brief bio (one paragraph is sufficient). The article may include links to websites or other articles related to the piece. We reserve the right to edit the number of links that will accompany any article accepted for publication. We recommend including a link to your website but we don't recommend including an email link to your personal or work email account because of the opportunity for spam. Include a valid website URL and let readers find your email address through your website.
- We accept simultaneous submissions, but please indicate if the article is being considered by another publication. Inform us immediately if it has been accepted for publication elsewhere. We’ll be pleased to publish your article as long as there are no legal issues associated with it.
- It is the author’s responsibility to get permission from third parties. For example, if a conference paper is used, the author must get appropriate permission from conference organizers and other parties. If the article mentions proprietary information, the author must get approval from all relevant parties. Always link to sources.
- We will send out a notification of acceptance as soon as possible. Please wait at least four weeks before inquiring about your submission.
- We don’t accept articles that commercially promote products, services, individuals, companies, and organizations. On the flip side, we also don’t accept articles that focus on criticizing products, services, individuals, companies, and organizations. We have no problem with authors demonstrating their expertise and attaching links and contact information to the article.
- Please include a two- to five-sentence summary at the beginning of the article to serve as an abstract for readers. We don’t accept press releases about products or services, job promotions, awards, and other general company announcements. However, we welcome items for the “Upcoming Events” section, which cover industry conferences, training, trade shows, and other events relevant to life science professionals.
- We reserve the right to reject an article, or to edit it (including accompanying links) for content, style, and length. We follow the Associated Press Stylebook. Please refer to this stylebook for guidelines on capitalization, spelling, punctuation, and other style matters. The contributor will have a chance to review the edited article prior to publication.
- Links to articles written for GxP Lifeline may be published in other publications and websites. We reserved the right to reprint contributions published in this newsletter.
- Article authors may feel free to reprint their own articles as they see fit, as long as they give credit to Lifeline Publications for original publication. This credit should be accompanied by a live link to the Lifeline Publications web page.
- GxP Lifeline is a complimentary newsletter; it does not pay for article contributions.
- These guidelines may change at any time. Be sure to check this page prior to submission.