NEWS - MasterControl Announces Release of MasterControl QAAD™ 8.0
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH, USA and BASINGSTOKE, UK - February 16, 2010 -
MasterControl Inc., a leading global provider of quality and document management software solutions, today announced the availability of MasterControl QAAD™ Version 8.0, adding remarkable enhancements to the company's already robust offerings for quality audit management.
"MasterControl QAAD is widely renowned as a leading audit management solution with tremendous flexibility and configuration possibilities that can meet the needs of all sizes of companies," said MasterControl CEO Jonathan Beckstrand. "Version 8.0 continues to build upon the dominant position of MasterControl QAAD in regulated industries."
The release of MasterControl QAAD™ Version 8.0 further demonstrates MasterControl's dedication to supporting and enhancing the MasterControl QAAD™ product to meet the continually growing needs of customers in regulatory environments.
New features and added benefits of MasterControl QAAD™ Version 8.0 include:
- A new Multi-Focus Activities product feature that allows one or more sites, services, or scheduled/performed dates to be assigned to a given activity.
- A completely redesigned peer review feature that uses Microsoft® Word track changes.
- A completely redesigned Microsoft® Word Audit Response document.
- Enhanced analytics and metric reports.
- An updated web response user interface with augmented capabilities for QAADLink (formerly QWBRE).
- Enhanced activity planning and more.
By releasing Version 8.0 of MasterControl QAAD™, MasterControl has achieved three primary goals:
- The introduction of new functionality as part of an overall expansion of current offerings in order to facilitate audit and activity management.
- The ability to more thoroughly address the broad range of needs of MasterControl's diverse client base.
- Allow current users to broaden the applicability of their MasterControl QAAD™ system by adding new enhancements and robust capabilities.
The company's MasterControl QAAD™ and other MasterControl™ offerings provide integrated compliance software solutions that allow life science companies to meet and exceed the strict requirements of regulatory agencies throughout the world, but hundreds of companies also use the software for compliance with ISO standards and similar regulations. MasterControl solutions facilitate compliance management by automating and managing document and change control, training management, audits,corrective/preventive action (CAPA), customer complaints, nonconformance disposition, deviation handling, electronic batch record (EBR) management, and other GxP processes critical to regulatory compliance.
produces software solutions that enable regulated companies to get their products to market faster, while reducing overall costs and increasing internal efficiency. MasterControl securely manages a company's critical information throughout the entire product lifecycle. Our software is known for being easy to implement, easy to validate and easy to use. MasterControl solutions include quality management, document management/document control, product lifecycle management, audit management, training management, bill of materials, supplier management, submissions management, and more. Supported by a comprehensive array of services based on industry best practices, MasterControl provides our customers with a complete information management solution across the entire enterprise. For more information about MasterControl, visit www.mastercontrol.com
, or call: 800-825-9117 (U.S.); +44 (0) 1256 325 949 (Europe); or 03-6801-6147 (Japan).