NEWS - MASTERCONTROL COPIES
MasterControl Copiesâ„¢ Solution Now Available
SALT LAKE CITY February 15, 2008 MasterControl Inc., the leading provider of GxP process management solutions for the life sciences industry, today announced the availability of MasterControl Copies, a comprehensive product that combines several beneficial features of copying and printing multiple files into a single solution. MasterControl Copies addresses the challenges faced by companies that need to copy, print and distribute considerable amounts of documentation, increasing overall efficiency and streamlining GxP processes.
Regulated companies have a tremendous amount of electronic and paper documentation that must be copied, printed, and most importantly controlled. MasterControl Copies enables companies doing business in regulatory environments to copy many files simultaneously while still maintaining document control, said David Hunter, MasterControl product manager. By simplifying and streamlining copy and print tasks, MasterControl Copies can improve user productivity and connect quality processes across the enterprise.
The MasterControl Copies solution allows users to select and print multiple files at once, eliminating the tedious process of selecting each file, selecting the location of each file on the userâ€™s PC, then printing each file one at a time. The solution puts file selection options in the hands of the user. Many different file types are available for creating copies, including main files, attachments, native files, PDFs, and/or linked files. Not only can users select the content they wish to copy but they can also choose how the output should be grouped as individual files, a new folder, or a single PDF.
The Copies solution is a robust software system that provides all the tools necessary to copy and print documents quickly and efficiently while still retaining the document security for which MasterControl is renowned. Some of those features and tools include:
- Multi-File Print Feature: MasterControl Copies makes it possible to spool multiple files to a network printer at the same time. MasterControl also controls the printing process by insuring that only users with assigned rights are able to print designated documents.
- PDF Binder Feature: The Copies solution can combine multiple files into a single PDF for distribution, complete with a bookmarked table of contents.
- Select All Feature: MasterControl's Copies solution permits users to select all files from a list to be copied.
- Accessibility: Remote employees who need to utilize large numbers of files will be able to quickly copy all the files they require. This feature is useful in situations such as moving a large number of files to a laptop for a remote event, copying relevant documentation for suppliers or FDA inspectors, or any other similar circumstances where large numbers of files need to be duplicated.
- Controlled Copies: MasterControl users with the appropriate rights can print controlled copies that are uniquely numbered, watermarked and tracked. Owner, location and date information are also recorded in the system, insuring that only the most current documentation is in effect.
About MasterControl Inc.
MasterControl provides document management and GxP process solutions to hundreds of life science companies around the world. MasterControl automates and effectively manages document control, change control, audits, corrective/preventive actions (CAPA), regulatory training, nonconformance disposition, customer complaints, and other GxP processes. The MasterControl solution is easy to use, deploy, validate, and maintain. MasterControl incorporates industry best practices for automating and connecting every stage of the product development cycle, while facilitating regulatory compliance with requirements such as ISO standards, FDA regulations, and similar regulatory standards. By combining an integrated, Web-based platform with a continuum of risk-based software validation products and services, MasterControl drives down the total cost of ownership and enables customers to broaden their investment organization-wide. For more information, visit www.mastercontrol.com or call 800-825-9117.
Share This Article