NEWS - Mastercontrol™ Demonstrates New Software
At Frankfurt ICSE Meeting
SALT LAKE CITY - September 4, 2008 - MasterControl Inc., a global provider of GxP process and document management software solutions for the life science and manufacturing industries, will demonstrate its latest software solutions, MasterControl Version 7.0™ and MasterControl QAAD Version 7.0™, at the International Contract Services Expo (ICSE) 2008 in Frankfurt, Germany from September 30 - October 2.
Five new modules greatly enhance MasterControl Version 7.0, building upon the company's renowned strengths: compliance, connectivity, and ease-of-use. The new version:
- Introduces new vital modules and expands current offerings to facilitate compliance management and better address the many needs of diverse customers.
- Allows current users to broaden the applicability of their MasterControl systems by adding new enhancements and robust capabilities.
- Builds upon MasterControl's strategic "continuous validation" approach, which makes software validation easier, faster, and more cost-efficient for FDA-regulated companies.
MasterControl QAAD Version 7.0 is an audit management software solution with a high degree of flexibility that is easily configurable to meet a client's needs. New features and benefits of MasterControl QAAD™ Version 7.0 include:
- A flexible, workflow-driven, standalone corrective and preventative action functionality.
- Dashboard reporting to further extend the enhanced flexible reporting feature introduced in Version 6.3 to include the possibility of an updating display of scheduled trend charts all from within the application.
- New audit wizard functionality to give users the option to create and use an Infopath wizard or a Word-based wizard. The Infopath option provides a new interface with the latest technology, but the system configuration allows Word technology to be used if preferred.
- Links into the MasterControl software suite, the removal of character limits in rich text fields, and a flexible process capability for observation response authorizations, including the use of multiple authorizers and possibility for re-authorization to be performed.
MasterControl representatives will be available in Booth 41A32 during regular exhibit hours to demonstrate the software and answer questions.
About MasterControl Inc.
MasterControl Inc. has been at the forefront of providing document management and GxP process solutions to life sciences companies since 1993. Hundreds of companies around the world rely on MasterControl to automate and effectively manage their GxP processes. The MasterControl solution is easy to use, deploy, validate, and maintain. MasterControl incorporates industry best practices for automating and connecting every stage of the product development cycle. By combining an integrated platform with a continuum of risk-based software validation products, implementation services, training and technical support, MasterControl drives down the total cost of ownership and enables customers to extend their investment across the enterprise. For more information, visit the MasterControl website, or call 800-825-9117.
Share This Article